This would be a wonderful addition to a Middle Ages unit. Or to make to give as a gift. It also makes a great craft for a Princess Birthday Party.
MAKE ROSE PETAL BEAD DOUGH - Princess Party Craft
How to make them:
1. Mix flour and salt with water to make a stiff dough.
2. Cut rose petals into tiny pieces, then crush them by rolling between your palms.
3.Mix as many rose petals as possible into your dough without making it crumbly.
4. Shape small amounts of dough into beads.
5. Push round toothpick through the center of each bead to make holes.
6. You can scratch a rose design onto your bead if you want too.
7. Allow to dry for a few days . Remove toothpicks before dough gets to hard.
Makes enough beads for 1 necklace.
Belinda Mooney is the mother of seven children, a veteran homeschooler and a freelance writer. Her articles have appeared in over 70 publications. Her Kids in the Kitchen column is carried Mid-Ohio Valley Parenting, Families First and Gainesville Family. You can reach her at Kids Crafts
Join our mailing list for updates! Send a blank email.